Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting in Misty Moonlight, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Fresh Freesia – cut out Tasteful Label Die, add to card front
- Misty Moonlight – 5/8 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp dragonfly in Memento Black, color using Fresh Freesia Blends, cut out, add Wink of Stella to wings, add to card front
- Add some Fresh Freesia Jewels to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Plus, there are several images for peppermints and borders, and the piped icing greetings are SO fun! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We’ve used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Night of Navy, Fresh Freesia|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Misty Moonlight, Blends: Fresh Freesia|
|Other:||Tasteful Labels Dies, Dragonfly Punch, Incolor Jewels, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!