It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a wonderful fall tablescape…
Oh that is just perfect for fall!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded, add Paper Lattice to card front
- Harvest Meadows DSP (wheat print) – 2 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Old Olive – cut out Tailored Made Tag, add to card front
- Brushed Metallic Paper (darkest color) – cut out detailed pumpkin, add to card front
- Cork paper – 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp pumpkins in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Pear Pizzazz – stamp greeting, cut out around words, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie small bow in Gold Shimmer Ribbon, add to tag
- Add Brushed Metallic Dot to tag to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Plus, there are several images for peppermints and borders, and the piped icing greetings are SO fun! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We’ve used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Harvest Meadow DSP, Brushed Metallic Paper, Cork Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black; Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Bronze|
|Other:||Detailed Pumpkin Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Paper Lattice, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Brushed Metallic Dot, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!