And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a Halloween favor. I thought the mini jam jars would work so well for this…
Here’s the details…
- Mini Jam Jar
- Cute Halloween DSP – pumpkin/cat on grey background print – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to far front
- Tie piece of Black/White Gingham ribbon around jar
- Basic White – 1 1/4 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card fornt
- Basic White – stamp pumpkin outline and cat outline in Memento Black, solid pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie and cat in Smoky Slate, cheeks/ears, Flirty Flamingo, punch out add to jar front
- Basic White – stamp hey, boo in Old Olive, Treat Yourself and spiders in Memento Black, candy corn in Pumpkin Pie, cut out with Layering Circle Die and layer onto matching Basic Black scallop circle die, add to top of jar.
Yep…that’s all there is it it but fill with candy corn!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Plus, there are several images for peppermints and borders, and the piped icing greetings are SO fun! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We’ve used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Cute Halloween DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Halloween Punch, Layering Circle Dies, Black/White Gingham Ribbon, Mini Jam Jar|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!