It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its pretty cookies
Decided to go a little different with my card this time…
I just love the simplicity of this! Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Bermuda Bay – 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Subtles DSP Paper Pack – Pool Party Plaid, 2 x 4, cut into banner, add to card front
- Basic White – punch out two daisies, layer, add to card front
- Bermuda Bay – cut out pumpkin die then do leaf in Just Jade, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Whit e- 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Bermuda Bay, cut into slant on both ends, add to card front
- Add some round Silver Epoxy Essentials to top of tag to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Just Jade, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Other:||Detailed Pumpkin Dies, Daisy Punch, Silver Epoxy Essentials, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!