And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a cute Halloween card.
Here’s the details…
- Highland Heather – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Black Glitter – 3 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Cute Halloween DSP – dotted – 3 x 4, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp pumpkin outline and cat in Memento Black, solid pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie, Hat in Highland Heather and Memento Black, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some black Cute Stars Sequins to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Cute Halloween DSP, Black Glitter Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather|
|Other:||Cute Starts Sequins, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!