And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card that is NOT a rectangle. I was looking at my Pillow Box die and decided to blow that up and make it into a fun fold card!
Here’s the details…
- Cut out a pillow box from the die and blow it up so that the width is just under 5 1/2, cut out template
- Cinnamon Cider – print or trace the pillow box, cut out, that add Stitched Greenery Die to the bottom flap
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 2, stamp inside greeting in Memento Black, pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive, add to inside of card
- Neutrals DSP (Mossy Meadow print) – 2 x 6, loosely wrap around card
- Tie Gold Shimmer ribbon around belly band
- Basic White – stamp pumpkins in Memento Black, color with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Bronze Blends, cut out and add to belly band using dimensionals
- Pear Pizzazz – 3/8 x 1 3/4 stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut in slant on both ends, add to pumpkins using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Brushed Metallic Dots to top flap to finish off
Here is the template I made for this card – Pillow Box Card Template
And now for our latest collection…
Create with Connie and Mary is featuring the PAINTED CHRISTMAS SUITE of products for our next Collection of EIGHT CARD TUTORIALS to get you ready for the holiday season! The CHRISTMAS SEASON’S nature-inspired images can be country rustic or formally elegant. We’ve also used the heartfelt sentiments from the CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER stamp set, along with the full card sized CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES for your handcrafted messages! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Pretty Pumpkins, Banner Year|
|Paper:||Basic White, Cinnamon Cider, Pear Pizzazz, Neutrals DSP paper pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Bronze|
|Other:||Detailed Pumpkin Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Pretty Pillow Box Die, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!