Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I took the ‘any 21-23 incolor’ to mean I could use MULTIPLE incolors!…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crumb Cake – 3 x 4, run through the Stitched Greenery Die, add to card front
- Neutral DSP (Early Espresso print) – 1 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Brushed Gold Metallic Paper – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Pal Papaya – cut out large intricate leaf, add to card front
- Basic White – 3/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, cut in slants on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Brushed Gold Metallic Dots to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Create with Connie and Mary is featuring the PAINTED CHRISTMAS SUITE of products for our next Collection of EIGHT CARD TUTORIALS to get you ready for the holiday season! The CHRISTMAS SEASON’S nature-inspired images can be country rustic or formally elegant. We’ve also used the heartfelt sentiments from the CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER stamp set, along with the full card sized CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES for your handcrafted messages! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Neutrals DSP Paper Pack, Metallic paper|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!