It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its cut penguin cookies
Aren’t they just THE CUTEST?
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Add a Merry Snowflake
- Fresh Freesia and Polished Pink – cut out Stitched snowflake from each, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp two penguin, stamp peaks in Pumpkin Pie and 4 feet in Pumpkin Pie. Use Light Petal Pink Blend to add cheeks to each, punch everything out; stamp hat and scarf in Fresh Freesia and bow and scarp in Polished pink, cut everything out, layer everything and add to card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp greeting (Merry Snowflakes) in Smoky Slate
- Add some Fresh Freesia and Polished Pink jewels to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Create with Connie and Mary is featuring the PAINTED CHRISTMAS SUITE of products for our next Collection of EIGHT CARD TUTORIALS to get you ready for the holiday season! The CHRISTMAS SEASON’S nature-inspired images can be country rustic or formally elegant. We’ve also used the heartfelt sentiments from the CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER stamp set, along with the full card sized CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES for your handcrafted messages! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Penguin Place, Merry Snowflakes|
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Blends: Petal Pink (Light)|
|Other:||Penguin Builder Punch, Stitched Snowflakes Dies, Wonderful Snowflakes, Incolor Jewels, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!