And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make our project all about fall (my most favorite time!)
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Beauty of the Early DSP – white background leaves/branch 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, brown bark – 3 x 4, green 5/8 x 4, add each to the card front
- Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry – cut out large detailed leaf, layer, add to card front
- Basic White- stamp squirrel outline in memento black, solid in Crumb Cake, acorn top in Early Espresso, acorn bottom in Cinnamon Cider, use light Flighty Flamingo to add cheek, cut out, add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – 1/ x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, cut in slants on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold Brushed Metallic Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We’ve designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
|Set(s):||Nuts about Squirrels, Banner Year|
|Paper:||Basic White, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Beauty of the Early DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, BLENDS: Flirty Flamingo light|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!