Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just had to use the fun snowflakes from the mini…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Wintry 3D embossing folder, add to card front
- Peaceful Place DSP – 2 x 4 – cut into point on right side
- Silver Foil – 3/4 x 2, cut one end on slant to match dsp, add behind dsp, add to card front
- Black Glitter Paper – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out three different sized snowflakes, add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut both ends on a slant, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Red Wonderful Gems to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We’ve designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Peaceful Place DSP, Silver Foil, Black Glitter|
|Other:||Stitched Snowflake Dies, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Wonderful Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!