Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Although there is a little more on this, it is really pretty straight forward with lots of white space! Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card using dimensionals
- So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Cinnamon Cider – 3/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White 2 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card using dimensionals
- So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Cinnamon Cider – cut out long leaf from each, add to card front
- Basic White – 7/8 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Cinnamon Cider, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
So…although there are a lot of layers on this it really is a very simple card. The dimensionals make it look much more involved then it really is!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We’ve designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Cinnamon Cider|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!