It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cute squirrel wall hanging…
Aaaah….that little squirrel is just so cute!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded, randomly stamp solid leaf using Crumb Cake ink
- Harvest Meadow DSP – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 7/8 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Cajun Craze and branch in Early Espresso, add to card front
- Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee – cut out the small leaves from the Intricate leaves dies, add to branch
- Basic White – stamp squirrel in Memento Black and Crumb Cake, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Copper Brushed Metallic Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We’ve designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
|Set(s):||Nuts about Squirrels|
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Harvest Meadow DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!