And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to say good-bye to one of our favorite SAB items. I just had to use TWO of them…the wonderful Delicate Dahlias and the fun Penguin Playmates DSP…
Here’s the details…
- Fresh Freesia – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Penguin Playmates multi-color dots – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Just Jade – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Penguin Playmates multi-color stripes – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front on an angle
- Misty Moonlight – 3/8 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp large dahlia in Fresh Freesia and Memento Black, large leaves 2 times in Soft Seafoam and Memento Black, 2 small flowers in Misty Moonlight and Memento Black and 4 small leaves in Just Jade and Memento black, cut everything out, layer and add to card front
- Soft Seafoam – 3/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento black cut into points on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some clear epoxy dots to center of flowers to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We’ve designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
|Set(s):||Delicate Dahlia (SAB)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Soft Seafoam, Penguin Playmates DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, Soft Seafoam, Just Jade|
|Other:||Clear Epoxy Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!