Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, use Plenty of Patterns Mask, Blending Pen and Crushed Curry ink to add decorative stencil, stamp greeting in Memento Black
- Pattern Party DSP – black/white dot – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add behind panel, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out detailed leaf, add to card front
- Add Matte Black Dot to finish off
Yep…that is all there is to it!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We’re excited to use Stampin’ Up!’s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves…oh my! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it’s also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) More details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pattern Party DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Plenty of Patterns Mask, Blending Brush, Matte Black Dots|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!