And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to be inspired by things found on the table!
Aren’t these just YUMMY! Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pattern Party DSP – blue/white dotted – 3 x 5, add to card front
- Pattern Party DSP – pink/white striped – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp cake holder base in Memento Black, color with Flirty Flamingo Blends, stamp cupcake 3 times in Memento black color with Pool Party, Bronze, Polished Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink Blends, cut everything out, layer, add to card front
- Window Sheet – stamp dome using StazOn, cut out, add to card front over cupcakes
- Metallic Ribbon (Flirty/gold) – tie small bow, add to to of bow
- Polished Pink – 3/8 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp heart in Memento Black, color using Petal Pink Blends, cut out and add to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We’re excited to use Stampin’ Up!’s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves…oh my! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it’s also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) More details here!
|Set(s):||Sweets and Treats|
|Paper:||Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Polished Pink, Pattern Party DSP, Window Sheet|
|Ink:||Memento Black, StazOn, BLENDS: Pool Party, Polished Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Flirty Flamingo/Gold Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!