Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Expressions in Ink DSP – cut piece from the green/gold print – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Specialty Paper – cut out long leaf from Artistic Dies, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – stamp greeting using Versamark, gold emboss, cut out with Tailor Made Tag, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie bow in Gold Shimmer Ribbon, add to tag
- Add some large Gilded Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We’re excited to use Stampin’ Up!’s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves…oh my! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it’s also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) More details here!
|Paper:||Pear Pizzazz, Expressions in Ink DSP, Gold Metallic Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Artistic Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!