It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cute cat print…
How cute is that? My sister has a cat who must be inside every and all boxes in her house…whether he actually fits or not really doesn’t matter to him!
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Brights DSP Paper Pack – Bermuda Bay print – 1 x 6, add to card front on an angle, trim edges
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Blackberry Bliss – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add panel to card front on an angle
- Basic White – stamp cat in Crushed Curry, use post-it notes to mask cat then stamp outline of box in Memento Black, stamp inside of box in Bermuda Bay, cut out
- Blackberry Bliss – punch out Label Me Lovely tag, add tag to panel then add cat using dimensionals, add to card front
- Stamp greeting in Bermuda Bay and row of small dots in Blackberry Bliss
- From Sharing Sunshine set stamp single dot in Crushed Curry, 3 dots in Bermuda Bay and Swirl in Blackberry Bliss
- Add some diamond shaped Silver Epoxy Essentials to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We’re excited to use Stampin’ Up!’s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves…oh my! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it’s also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) More details here!
|Set(s):||Clever Cats, Sharing Sunshine|
|Paper:||Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss|
|Other:||Label Me Lovely Punch, Epoxy Essentials, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!