It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its table setting
I just LOVE those bright happy colors!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic Whit e- 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Stitched Greenery Die, add to card front
- Brights DSP – Daffodil Delight print – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Brights DSP – Pacific Point print – THREE 1 1/4 x 3, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/8 x 3 3/8 layer onto Daffodil Delight – 3 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp solid dahlia in Daffodil Delight, outline in Memento Black, cut out, stamp solid flower second time (mostly just center) in Pacific Point, outline In Memento Black, cut out center, add to flower, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pacific Point – 5/8 x 1 5/8, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
STRONG OF HEART is Stampin’ Up!’s “Make A Difference” stamp set, where they donate $3 from each set sold to support heart health. What a great way to give back to the community! We’ve designed six exclusive cards using the heart images and encouraging sentiments in this Strong of Heart Stamp Set, paired with You’re A Peach Designer Paper. Wouldn’t it make a WONDERFUL World Card Making Day class? See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Delicate Dahlia (SAB)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Versamark|
|Other:||Stitched Greenery Die, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!