Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I wanted to keep it pretty simple and had these two prints sitting on my desk so went with it…
Here’s the details…
- Misty Moonlight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Misty Moonlight – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Stitched Greenery Die, add to card front
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – Blue Green print and green print – 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, add each to card front on an angle
- Misty Moonlight – 3/4 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss; tie small bow from the new White Glitter Ribbon, add behind greeting, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cut out largest Intricate Leaf, add to card front
- Add pale blue Holiday Rhinestone to center to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
STRONG OF HEART is Stampin’ Up!’s “Make A Difference” stamp set, where they donate $3 from each set sold to support heart health. What a great way to give back to the community! We’ve designed six exclusive cards using the heart images and encouraging sentiments in this Strong of Heart Stamp Set, paired with You’re A Peach Designer Paper. Wouldn’t it make a WONDERFUL World Card Making Day class? See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Beauty of the Early DSP|
|Other:||Stitched Greenery Dies, Intricate Leaves Dies, White Glitter Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!