It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a set of cool ceramic milk cartons
I decided to use the small blue/white one in the lower left for my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pattern Party DSP (Misty Moonlight print – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Misty Moonlight – cut out several of the larger Penned Flowers Detailed dies, add to panel then trim off access, add panel to card front
- Misty Moonlight – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to left side of white panel
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Misty Moonlight, cut out using Tailor Made Tag, add to card front using dimesionals, cut off access tag on right side
- Flowers for Every Season Trim – tie a bow using doubled up twine, add to tag
- Add some small rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Who doesn’t LOVE the little whimsical squirrels in Stampin’ Up!’s new Nuts About Squirrels stamp set? We couldn’t resist! These sweet images will brighten anyone’s day on a card or project! We’ve designed three cards (one an awesome fun fold) and a 3D box favor project you are sure to love and is easy to make! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Pattern Party DSP|
|Other:||Penned Flowers Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Flowers for Every Season Trim, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!