And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite dies from the July/December Catalog. Have you seen the Delicate Baubles dies? DELIGHTFUL!!!
Here you can see the sparkles…
Here’s the details…
- Shaded Spruce – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Timeworn Type EF, add to card front
- Expressions in Ink DS (Green/gold print) – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Be Dazzling SAB DSP – cut out solid ornament
- Basic White – cut out Merry/Bright detailed ornament, add to solid ornament, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a bow in Gold Shimmer Ribbon, add to top of ornament
- Hard to seen in the picture but I add a small Champagne Rhinestone to the center of each of the double holly leaves
And now for our latest collection…
Who doesn’t LOVE the little whimsical squirrels in Stampin’ Up!’s new Nuts About Squirrels stamp set? We couldn’t resist! These sweet images will brighten anyone’s day on a card or project! We’ve designed three cards (one an awesome fun fold) and a 3D box favor project you are sure to love and is easy to make! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Expressions in Ink DSP, Be Dazzling DSP (SAB)|
|Other:||Delicate Baubles Dies, Timeworn Type EF, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!