It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cool print
How happy is that!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pattern Party DSP – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 4 1/4, randomly stamp flower in Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody, leaves in Granny Apple Green, add to card front
- Mango Melody – 3/4 x 4 1/4, cut out scalloped edge from Penned Flowers Dies, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 x 3, stamp stem and leaves in Granny Apple Green, flower in Daffodil Delight/Mango Melody and greeting in Memento Black, layer onto Daffodil Delight 2 1/8 x 3 1/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Matte Black Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Who doesn’t LOVE the little whimsical squirrels in Stampin’ Up!’s new Nuts About Squirrels stamp set? We couldn’t resist! These sweet images will brighten anyone’s day on a card or project! We’ve designed three cards (one an awesome fun fold) and a 3D box favor project you are sure to love and is easy to make! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pattern Party DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Penned Flowers Dies, Matte Black Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!