And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite designer paper from the July/December Catalog. Well, I sort of fudged this one and use by favorite from the SAB brochure – Penguin Playmates ROCK!!! I cut out the bear, penguin and fox from the paper then stamped added the antlers, hats, scarf and bow tie…SO CUTE!!!
Here’s the details…
- Fresh Freesia – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Penguin Playmates – dotted – 3 x 5, add to card front, Moonlight diagonal striped – 2 x 4, add to card front, multicolored striped – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Penguin Playmates – cut out bear, penguin, fox and little tree
- Basic White – stamp antlers in Cinnamon Cider, hat in Fresh Freesia and Misty Moonlight, scarf in Fresh Freesia, bow time in Misty Moonlight, cut out, add to animals, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add little tree to background
- Fresh Freesia – 1/4 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut slant on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature’s Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we’ve paired the NATURE’S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You’ll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That’s a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Penguin Playmates DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!