Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just had to use the wonderful new Harvest Dies from the mini…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Harvest Meadows DSP (Crumb Cake branch print) – 2 3/8 x 5, add to card front
- Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic White – cut out Harvest Die from each one, add to card front using dimensionals
- Early Espresso – cut out long label, add to card front
- Pale Papaya – stamp greeting in Early Espresso, cut out using small label die, add to card front
- Add 2 large Brushed Metallic Dots to finish off
I just LOVE these dies…as much as I leave the Meadow dies!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature’s Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we’ve paired the NATURE’S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You’ll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That’s a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pale Papaya, Harvest Meadow DSP|
|Other:||Harvest Dies, Timeworn Type EF, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!