It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a really cool cake
I thought it would be cool to use the colors from this…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp FRIEND in Bumblebee, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, and Misty Moonlight
- Basic White – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the Stitched Greenery Die, add to left side of card front
- Bumblebee, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight – cut out the the two middle sized flowers from the Dandy Wished dies, layer and add to card front
- Basic White – 3/4 x 5 1/2 through the Stitched Greenery Die, punch out FIVE 1/2″ circles (retired), add to center of each flower
- Add Basic Pearls to each flower to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature’s Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we’ve paired the NATURE’S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You’ll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That’s a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bumblebee, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight|
|Ink:||Bumblebee, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight|
|Other:||Dandy Wished Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Basic Pearls|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!