Happy Thursday! This week it’s color time…
Aren’t those pretty colors? Of course they made me think of LEAVES…okay…most color combos make me think of leaves if I’m honest…LOL!!! So from the new mini…
See…PERFECT color combo for leaves! Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, run through the Stitched Greenery Die
- Basic White- 2 1/2 x 4 1/2
- Night of Navy – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, add behind Basic White panel
- Petal Pink – 2 x 2 1/2, add behind Basic White Panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy, Soft Succulent, Petal Pink – cut out largest detail leaf, add to card front
- Basic White – 5/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Night of Navy cut into banner, tie bow in Soft Succulent ribbon, add behind greeting, add greeting to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy, Soft Succulent, Petal Pink – punch our 1/4″ hole punch from each, add to card front to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature’s Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we’ve paired the NATURE’S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You’ll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That’s a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent, Petal Pink|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Stitched Greenery Die, Intricate Leaves Dies, Soft Succulent Ribbon, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!