It’s Monday again and happy August! Since it’s Monday you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a pretty hutch…
I loved the look of the white accents on the 2 tones of blue so went with that for my inspiration…
Since Milk Glass typically has a lot of pattern in the white, I thought the Pierced Blooms Dies were just perfect! Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Bermuda Bay – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Bark Embossing Folder, Layer onto Basic White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, wrap some silver chord around panel then add to card front
- Pool Party – 5/8 x 3, stamp greeting in Basic Grey, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cut out a variety of pierced flowers and leaves, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some large Opal Rounds to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Aren’t those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn’t wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND…best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we’ve paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You’ll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Pierced Blooms Dies, Bark Embossing Folder, Simply Elegant Trim, Opal Rounds, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!