Happy Thursday! This week it’s the last of our ‘Case the Catalog’ inspiration…a wonderful card from page 117…
Love the simplicity of the design…
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, run the top of the card through the Stitched Greenery Die
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out Scalloped Contour die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cut out another Scallop Contour die…I actually ran it through twice to make it small, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp peach in Pale Papaya/Calypso Coral, flowers in Flirty Flamingo/Early Espresso, leaves/stem in Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Pear Pizzazz – 3/8 x 2, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, cut on diagonal, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add 1 large and 2 small Pale Papaya Loose Flower Flourishes to finish off
What a happy card!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Aren’t those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn’t wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND…best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we’ve paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You’ll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle!
|Set(s):||Sweet as a Peach|
|Paper:||Basic White, Flirt Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Peach Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Scalloped Contour dies, Loose Flower Flourishes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!