It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its pretty table decor…
I LOVED the colors in this and used it as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11, run top through the Stitched Greenery Die
- Garden Green – 1 x 5, add to card front
- Hand-Penned DSP – mint striped – 1 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front, purple/white leaves – 1 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp flower in Memento Black, Color with Highland Heather and Mint Macaron Blends, cut out, ad to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Garden Green, punch out using 1″ Circle Punch (retired), fold some Highland Heather Metallic Ribbon behind it, add to card front using dimensionals; add some green Genial Gems to card to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Aren’t those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn’t wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND…best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we’ve paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You’ll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle!
|Paper:||Basic White, Garden Green, Hand-Penned DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Garden Green, BLENDS: Highland Heather, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Penned Flowers Dies, 1″ Circle Punch (retired), Highland Heather Metallic Ribbon, Stitched Greenery Dies, Genial Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!