And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use anything that you would normally find in the sky. I went with the sun and clouds in the After the Storm set…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, punch out 2″ circle, use as mask to sponge Daffodil Delight for sun, now mask the sponged circle, on the more solid Rays, stamp using stamped off Daffodil Delight and for the dashed rays use full strength Daffodil Delight, stamp birds in Smoky Slate, Layer onto Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp 1 large and 2 small clouds in Smoky Slate, cut out and add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 5/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Basic Grey, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We fell in LOVE with the Season’s Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn’t wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you’ll get EIGHT card ideas…two for each season…spring, summer, fall and winter! You’ll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We’ve paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||After the Storm|
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight|
|Ink:||Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!