It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a fun summer wreath…
How happy is that! And you KNOW I just had to use my favorite set on this…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, randomly stamp both parts of the sun in Daffodil Delight, face in Memento Black and cheeks in Crushed Curry; stamp dots in Bermuda Bay, layer onto Bermuda Bay – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Bermuda Bay – stamp greeting on piece of Bermuda Bay and white emboss; cut out with largest diagonal top tag, add to cad front using dimensionals and trim off end
- Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon – tie a small bow and add to end of tag
- Add some small Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We fell in LOVE with the Season’s Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn’t wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you’ll get EIGHT card ideas…two for each season…spring, summer, fall and winter! You’ll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We’ve paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Sunny Sentiments, Sharing Sunshine|
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Tailor Made Tags Dies, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!