And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to celebrate Christmas in July…
I couldn’t wait to use the new Penguin set! Here’s the details…
- Fresh Freesia – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Penguin Playmates DSP (SAB) – THREE pieces 1 1/2 x 3 3/4 each, add to card front
- Misty Moonlight – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black and curved line in Pool Party, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp penguin 3xs in Memento black, add beak to each in Pumpkin pie, punch out; stamp 6 feet, punch out, add to penguins, stamp hat and scarf three times – Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade, cut out add to penguins, add penguins to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We fell in LOVE with the Season’s Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn’t wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you’ll get EIGHT card ideas…two for each season…spring, summer, fall and winter! You’ll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We’ve paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, Penguin Playmates DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade|
|Other:||Penguin Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!