Happy Thursday! This week it’s our third ‘CASE the catalog’ week…this time a card from page 100…
Again…I loved the layout on this card and used that as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Sweet Symmetry DSP – Navy background flower – THREE pieces 1 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out largest layering circle, add to cad front
- Basic White – stamp large flower twice in Calypso Coral to form full flower, medium tulip flower and small flower in Bumbebee and stemmed leaves and small connected leaves in Just Jade, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – 5/8 x 2 – stamp greeting in Night of Navy, fold some Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon behind it, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add green Genial Gem to center of large flower to finish off
I just love this happy set and DSP!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We fell in LOVE with the Season’s Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn’t wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you’ll get EIGHT card ideas…two for each season…spring, summer, fall and winter! You’ll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We’ve paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, So Saffron, Mint Macaron, Sweet Symmetry DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, Just Jade|
|Other:||Layering Circle Dies, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Genial Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!