And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is what says summer to you…STRAWBERRIES…just had to use STRAWBERRIES! Talk about SWEET!
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, use the Plenty of Patterns scallop mask, Soft Seafoam ink and Blending Brush to create background, stamp leaves/stem/flower image in Memento Black, color with Blends layer onto Real Red – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Regals DSP Paper Pack – Real Red Plain – 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp 2 strawberries, 2 leaves and 2 stems in Memento Black, color using Blends, punch out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron – 5/8 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We’ve used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You’ll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Regals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Soft Seafoam, BLENDS: Real Red, Old Olive, So Saffron|
|Other:||Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks, Strawberry Builder Punch, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!