Happy Celebrations of the 4th of July Holiday! LOVE having a long weekend! It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a patriotic themed table…
I just love those jars full of flowers and thought right away about the Jar of Flowers set…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Bricks and Mortar folder, add to card front
- Brights DSP Paper Pack – Pacific Point dotted stripe – 3 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Regals DSP Paper Pack – Real Red plaid print – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White 1 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting in Real Red, Add to card front
- Basic White – stamp jar in Memento Black and inside in stamped off Pacific Point, stamp flowers in Memento Black and color using Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blends, cut out, layer and add to card front
- Add some large Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our last technique class was SO popular, we’ve brought it back with SIX new techniques! The focus of this Collection is on the fun background TECHNIQUES that you and your customers can learn to make. We’ve paired the techniques with the new BIGGEST WISH STAMP SET and TAILOR MADE TAGS DIES. Don’t you LOVE those BIG greetings and fun tag toppers? You’ll get SIX card tutorials, each using a different technique done with basic supplies! See more details here!!!
|Set(s):||Jar of Flowers|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Brights DSP Paper Pack, Regals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Pacific Point; BLENDS: Real Red, Old Olive, Daffodil Deligt|
|Other:||Jar Punch, Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!