And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to celebrate Red, White and Blue…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the dotted embossing folded – I did it on a diagonal – one run for the top and the other for the bottom, add to card front
- Pacific Point – TWO 1/4 x 5, add on a diagonal to the card front, trim off excess
- Real Red and Pacific Point – cut out a larger and small stitched star form each
- Basic White – Cut out regular top tag, stamp happy in Real Red; add star to tag as shown and add to card front using dimensionals
- Pacific point – add foam adhesive to a piece, and cut out 4th, add to tag
- Add some Red and Blue Holiday Rhinestones to card
- Fold a piece of the red Playful Pets Trim in half, tie in a bow and add to tag to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our last technique class was SO popular, we’ve done it again with SIX NEW techniques! The focus of this Collection is on the fun background TECHNIQUES that you and your customers can learn to make. We’ve paired the techniques with the new BIGGEST WISH STAMP SET and TAILOR MADE TAGS DIES. Don’t you LOVE those BIG greetings and fun tag toppers? You’ll get SIX card tutorials, each using a different technique done with basic supplies! See more details here!!!
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Pacific Point|
|Other:||Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stitched Stars Dies, Playful Alphabet Dies, Dots Embossing Folder, Holiday Rhinestones, Playful Pets Trim, Foam Adhesive Sheets, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!