Happy Thursday! July is such a fun time for out Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Inspiration as we do CASE the catalog! Oh…I just LOVE casing things from the catalog. We do not copy it exactly but use the piece as inspiration – layout, colors, set…whatever tickles our fancy! First up is a fun gift bag from page 28
I loved the layout and used a bag as one of my layers in my card…
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pale Papaya Ombre Gift Bag – cut down front to 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Stitched Greenery Die, add to card front
- Pattern Party DSP – 2 1/4 x 4, add to card front on an angle using dimensionals
- Basic White – 1 3/4 x 3 1/2, stamp HELLO in Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, and Granny Apple Green, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp friend in Memento Black, cut out around it, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pale Papaya Woven Ribbon – tie into bow, add to card front
- Matte Black Dots – add 3 small to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Our last technique class was SO popular, we’ve brought it back with SIX new techniques! The focus of this Collection is on the fun background TECHNIQUES that you and your customers can learn to make. We’ve paired the techniques with the new BIGGEST WISH STAMP SET and TAILOR MADE TAGS DIES. Don’t you LOVE those BIG greetings and fun tag toppers? You’ll get SIX card tutorials, each using a different technique done with basic supplies! See more details here!!!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Pattern Party DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Stitched Greenery Die, Pale Papaya Woven Ribbon, Matte Black Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!