And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use the new Pastel Chalk or watercolor pencils. Okay…I did decided to go with the Watercolor Pencils to make a pretty background for my dragonflies…you know how I LOVE dragonflies!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Watercolor Paper – 3 3/4 x 5 – scribble Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight pencils on the paper and use an AquaPainer to evenly spread and blend the colors. Once dry, stamp flowers/stems in Versamark and black emboss. I then used a soft tissue to gently rub off access and finish blending. Layer only Real Red 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front.
- Daffodil Delight – stamp greeting in Versamark, black emboss and cut out with smallest Scallop Contours Label. Add strip of Basic Black – 1/4 x 3 1/4 behind the label and add to card front
- Watercolor paper – stamp dragonfly in Versamark, black emboss, color with the same watercolor pencils and blend colors; punch out, add to card front, add some Wink of Stella for a little extra shimmer
- Basic Black – punch out 2 small dragonflies, cover with Wink of Stella, add to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin’ Up!’s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We’ve used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
|Paper:||Daffodil Delight, Real Read, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper|
|Other:||Dragonfly Punch, Scallop Contours Dies, Watercolor Pencils, Black Embossing Powder, AquaPainter, Wink of Stella|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!