Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Isn’t that just a wonderful sketch? I thought it was perfect for the In Symmetry set…
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Symmetry DSP – 3 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 3/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front using dimenisonals
- So Saffron – 5/8 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, add to card front
- Bumblebee and Night of Navy – punch out TWO of each color using the Symmetrical Stems Border Punch
- Basic White – stamp large flower in Flirty Flamingo, small flower in Bumblebee, large connect leaves in Night of Navy, cut out and layer everything, add the leaves behind the flower, add to card front using dimenisonals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin’ Up!’s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We’ve used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, Bumblebee, So Saffron|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Bumblebee|
|Other:||Symmetrical Stems Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!