It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its pretty print…
Here’s what I did with that…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add some Pool Party ink with blending brush, layer onto Blackberry Bliss – 3 7/8 x 5 1/, add to card front
- Neutrals DSP Paper Pack – Smoky Slate print – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp two pansy with stamped off Pool party and full strength Pool Party and one with stamped off Smoky Slate, centers with Blackberry Bliss, stamp two of large leaf and three of small leaf with Soft Succulent and Even Evergreen, cut everything out, layer and add to card front
- Blackberry Bliss – stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, punch out with Label Me Fancy Punch
- Soft Succulent ribbon – tie into bow, add behind tag, add tag to card front using dimensionals
- Ads some small Champagne Rhinestones to center of each flower to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin’ Up!’s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We’ve used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, Neutrals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Versamark|
|Other:||Pansy Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Label Me Fancy Punch, Soft Succulent Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!