Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I thought these colors would be so nice with the Plentiful Plants set…
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Hand-Penned DSP (mint striped print) – 1 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Hand-Penned DSP (cinnamon, mint flower print) – 3 x 5, add to card front
- Cinnamon Cider – 1 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 4, stamp greeting in Cinnamon Cider, add to card front
- Pale Papaya – cut out hanging flower pot holder
- Basic White – stamp flower pot in Cinnamon Cider, leaves in Mint Macaron, add behind the hanging holder, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pale Papaya ribbon – tie small bow, add to top of hanging flower post to finish off
I love how this set works so well with the Hand-Penned DSP!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin’ Up!’s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We’ve used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Cinnamon Cider, Hand-Penned DSP|
|Ink:||Cinnamon Cider, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Perfect Plants Dies, Pale Papaya Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!