It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a colorful print
How happy are those? It just made me think of my favorite little set…Sharing Sunshine
And how happy is that care? Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, randomly stamp HAPPY in Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Polished Pink and Daffodil Delight, randomly stamp hello in Memento Black, add to card front
- Incolor DSP Paper Pack – Polished Pink print – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp sun pieces in Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Polished Pink, cut out using Layering Circle die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Matte Black Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
You don’t need to be a “Top Chef” to enjoy our new WHAT’S COOKIN’ COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We’ve used the WHAT’S COOKIN’ STAMP SET and COOKIN’ DIES with the BRIGHTS 6×6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Sharing Sunshine, Biggest Wish|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Incolor DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink|
|Other:||Layering Circle Dies, Matte Black Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!