And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use bright, shiny and sparkly things on our cards..ooooo…THAT was an easy one!
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Expressions in Ink DSP (green abstract/gold print) – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Specialty paper – cut out large detailed leaf , add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut out using tag die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Gold Shimmer Ribbon – tie into small bow, add to tag
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off the glam!
And now for our latest collection…
You don’t need to be a “Top Chef” to enjoy our new WHAT’S COOKIN’ COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We’ve used the WHAT’S COOKIN’ STAMP SET and COOKIN’ DIES with the BRIGHTS 6×6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Pear Pizzazz, Expressions in Ink DSP, Gold Metallic Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Artistic Dies, Tailor Made Dies, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Gilded Gems, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!