Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just LOVE the Expressions in Ink DSP and just had to feature that…
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Expressions in Ink DSP (gold striped and papaya flower) – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White- 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Gold Metallic – 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp flower in Pale Papaya and leaves in Pear Pizzazz, center in Versamark and gold emboss, cut out, lay and add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss, punch out using Double oval punch
- Gold Metallic – punch out scallop oval in double oval punch, add greeting, add to card front using dimensionals
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
You don’t need to be a “Top Chef” to enjoy our new WHAT’S COOKIN’ COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We’ve used the WHAT’S COOKIN’ STAMP SET and COOKIN’ DIES with the BRIGHTS 6×6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Expressions in Ink DSP, Metallic Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark|
|Other:||Artistic Dies, Double Oval Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!