It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a fun kitchen towel
Oh so CUTE!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Balmy Blue/Just Jade – 2 1/4 x 3 3/4, stamp the vegetables on the Just Jade panel in Just Jade and the chef hats on the Balmy Blue panel in Balmy Blue, add to card front
- Bright DSP paper pack – Pacific Point print – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Mint Macaron – cut out tag, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – cut out cutting board – sponge with Soft Suede, add to card front using dimensionals
- Balmy blue – cut out whisk
- Basic White – stamp bowl in Pacific Point, spatula in Just Jade and greeting in Soft Suede, cut everything out, cut slit in bowl, insert whisk, layer and add everything to card front
- Double up piece of Linen Thread, tie into bow, add to to of tag to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
You don’t need to be a “Top Chef” to enjoy our new WHAT’S COOKIN’ COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We’ve used the WHAT’S COOKIN’ STAMP SET and COOKIN’ DIES with the BRIGHTS 6×6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Just Jade, Balmy Blue, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Just Jade|
|Other:||Cookin’ Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Linen Thread|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!