Happy Thursday and happy first Thursday in June! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I thought at first I would do peach but then decided I wanted something a little different..
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, stamp the Daisy Garden background stamp onto the panel leaving some white on the right side – color in the leaves using Pear Pizzazz marker. Stamp a second time on piece of Basic White card stock.
- Pear Pizzazz cut out open scalloped edge frame from Scalloped Counters Dies. Add stamped white panel to frame then add to card front
- Color some flowers with Pale Papaya Blends and others with Calypso Coral. Cut out and add to card front
- Calypso Coral – cut out small Encircled in Beauty Frame
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out with 1″ circle punch (retired), add to center of medallion
- Fold some Pale Papaya ribbon behind medallion then add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Pale Papaya jewels to finish off
What a fun set to do a lot of coloring with!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word…have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We’ve used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Daisy Garden, Encircled in Friendship|
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, Calpyso Coral|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Marker: Pear Pizzazz, Blends: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya|
|Other:||Scalloped Contours Dies, Encircled in Beauty Dies, Pale Papaya Ribbon, InColor Jewels, 1″ Circle Punch (retired), dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!