Happy Memorial Day everyone! It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its some pretty cupcakes
So soft and pretty!
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 3 3/4 x 4, run through the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, add to pieces of Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon around panel then layer onto Basic White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out large detailed flower die, add to card front
- Basic White – 3/4 x 2 – stamp greeting using Blushing Bride, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Clear Epoxy Essentials to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word…have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We’ve used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Blushing Bride|
|Other:||Artistic Dies, Pretty Flower Embossing Folder, Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon, Clear Epoxy Essentials, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!