And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite new DSP – WOW…this was a tough one! There are so many GORGEOUS ones…in the end I decided on this…
I absolutely LOVE this particular print and that touch of gold is PERFECT!!! Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Expressions in Ink DSP – green print – 1 1/4 x 4 3/4, Papaya flower print – 2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out tag from Tailored Made Tags, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp flower in Pale Papaya, center in Versamark and Gold emboss, leaves in Pear Pizzazz, cut everything out, layer along with two pieces from the Ephemera Pack, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – 5/8 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, cut into slants on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a bow in the gold Simply Elegant Trim, add to end of tag to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Up next from the NEW Annual Catalog is the SWEET AS A PEACH STAMP SET, PEACH DIES with the coordinating YOU’RE A PEACH DESIGNER PAPER for an OH SO SWEET collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a trio of stationery projects great for gift giving (or make for yourself)! That’s a total of SIX step-by-step tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, Expressions in Ink DSP|
|Ink:||Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark|
|Other:||Tailor Made Tags Dies, Artistic Dies, Ephemera Pack, Simply Elegant Trim, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!