Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Oh…such HAPPY colors!
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Night of Navy – 1 x 3 3/4, cut out the scallop edge from Penned Flowers Dies, add to card white panel, wrapped piece of Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around it then add panel to card front
- Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Bumblebee – cut out stitched scallop rectangle from Scalloped Contours Dies, layer and add to card front
- Penned Flowers dies – cut out the large detailed die in White, Flamingo and Bumblebee, use the white detail and add the Flamingo to the large flower and the Bumblebee to the two small flowers.
- Night of Navy – cut out 2 large and 1 double leave/stems, add behind flowers and add to card front
- Bumblebee – 3/8 x 1 1/4, stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut into slants on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
Such a happy card!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Up next from the NEW Annual Catalog is the SWEET AS A PEACH STAMP SET, PEACH DIES with the coordinating YOU’RE A PEACH DESIGNER PAPER for an OH SO SWEET collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a trio of stationery projects great for gift giving (or make for yourself)! That’s a total of SIX step-by-step tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Bumblebee|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Penned Flowers Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!