And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use all of the new incolors in one card! The perfect set (and paper) for this was the pansies…
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Pansy Petal DSP (coral/yellow dotted print) – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, cut square on the diagonal and add triangle to card front
- Basic White – stamp large more solid pansy in STAMPED OFF Fresh Freesia, Positively Pink and Pale Papaya then stamp the detailed large pansy in full strength Fresh Freesia, Positively Pink and Pale Papaya,, add the inside part with Smoky Slate and the dot in the middle with Basic Grey; stamp both solid leaves three times in Soft Succulents and leaf detail in Evening Evergreen, cut everything out, later and add to card front
- Pansy Petal DSP – (green stripe) – 1 1/4 x 1 1/2, cut into banner, add to card front
- Pansy Petal DSP – (flower print) – 1 x 1 1/4, cut into banner, add to card front
- Fresh Freesia – 3/8 x 1 3/4, stamp just first part of greeting in Memento Black, cut each side on a slant, add to card front using imensionals
- Tie small bow in Positively Pink ribbon, add to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We’ve used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You’ll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Pansy Petal DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Fresh Freesia, Positively Pink and Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey|
|Other:||Pansy Dies, Positively Pink Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!